Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月11日 星期二

A year later

Health by the end of 2009. I don't know about you, but this year – 2009 – is not in my top ten decades or previous 28 for the matter. Will start you in future years. Woo. There's one thing to 2009, he learned the me, kids. Don't get too hung up on future because trust me you tick you have, and that something on fire.

2009 in review: in the center of many of the changes – job (profit and loss), unemployment (Mr. unemployment and his unreliability), audio players, weddings, and the death of a close friend — I became an adult. Seriously, I don't have to me, we all laugh become adults in different times of our lives. I was just lucky that just as everything in life, mine came much later. Awkward high school photo FTW! Stupid to learn. Truthfully the idea of maturity 18 only makes sense for those who are 17. Freedom is in your range until turn 18 and realize that nothing has changed. Yeah. I woke up to 25 and still felt as such. It took a change — one such record to the five-year plan – force me, because as they grow to adulthood, unemployment is at different times or not at all.

When I began this year ended up and working again, I felt like I already was unable to blog. I passed, but in the world of web site full of information and the real personalities, I felt like a fraud. I didn't know how to keep things the same things have changed. Until I got an e-mail from my dad tonight when he sent me this:

Obsession over the data: starts as simple as celebrating the week of employment, and moves into the over-neurotic type count until you hit six months of employment. I'm looking for in person remain employed around 16. Jan 2010. I think that, of course, I want to be more and more permanently, but this is a very good start. Nothing says I'm Awesome and beautiful as used a year later. The Source Of The

It was made. One year later i work. So here I am. Terror? I was always Awesome. Super? This is debatable, depending on my mood. At least I'm honest. A year later? Life still exists.

I don't know what happens. My good-at-life-pay-off-my-credit-cards is refusing to answer me my phone. After the unemployed on and off the year picture of the financial stability, yet to me in my happy dance. It's OK. You will find this out. Is a scary world out there, but it's good to know that other people are to continue to remain positive and present their best works. It is time to be smart. It is time to be creative. It is not law, Katie? Here is when the wishes of happiness.

Love of unemployed? Share the our story: posted in: employment, lesson, the unemployed, the search for employment.
Tagged: · maturity: good on the life of · · Motivation to prepare for the unknown · relations

View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言