Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月15日 星期六

Self-actualization through crazy

dreams

Congratulations are in order. And thus, I think I'm going to be happy myself. I've made the leap into the realm of vylidn?ne unemployment part-time underemployment. Translation: I'm Wedged between the lowest levels of Maslow's pyramid on the self-actualization! Huzzah! Its progress and I have set my sights on what I want.

maslows-hierarchy1237990814My work requires writing market to be in the voice of the girl teen (interviewer: "can you?" Me: "use."). With my previous experience, working on the programming of ABC vylad?nymi middle-aged women, will be soon, I have the gamut Lady and know everything you want to know about the fairer sex.

When marketing writing is not necessarily My undying passion, I really need the cash, and I'm interested in obtaining "experience." On this occasion, it is also another candidate that I really, really excited for details

But should be?

One of my roommates, the passion for psychics, Sam Raimi bought beautiful Krkonose gem of drag me to hell. It was discovered on DVD this week, so be sure to take in the event that you have seen it. I would like to stress this movie and paranormal activity (my Wired.com reviews here) to the best doubles year function.

This movie i paranormal activity deal with haunting his hero daemon. In this case, it is beautiful, talented, charming, all-around Awesome Alison Lohman. It is clear that the film has a particular position, and that is anti-employment.

If you are employed, the film argues that become part of the plant, who is trying to destroy you and people around you, (which is very interesting, our current economic circumstances).

Or maybe it is only about Alison Lohman for denying her Gypsy urolagnia mortgage extension, causing the Gypsies to waking the demon Lamia, he said, that tries its best to drag our charming, towards guilt protagonist to hell. Lohman has even kill her kitty cat and protect its soul and by its work.

What I really appreciated about Raimi film is that the Lohman on character is located on the screen as true for the humans with feelings. We know that she was fat child, we know that her Mom is alcoholic and we know that her friend a prestigious family preferences of its simple background. She is haunted by the now and in the past. We know it (and in some cases), the demons and all. She is the self-actualizing through crazy and I have it like that.

While certainly we live in the age of sharing (it is not always good to talk about its internal and inner demons), we are also at a time when it odm??enosti. This film, in his craziness is good to know that there is still a place for also entices visitors with, even if it is in the guise of a character.

I recently with drinks with Daniel Pinchbeck, son of the Beat generation author Joyce Johnson. As well as my roommate has a weakness for the consideration of "psychological planes". If you don't know who this guy, watch this:

In principle, this friend of the College, which will, I'd occasionally you hang out with – usually on Friday night in a room full of fragrance, incense. Unlike the homeless burnouts in the streets of San Francisco he was the lucky magazine assignments that have been shipped to Western Africa is psychedelic shaman ritual, which eventually led to purchase the book. After their experiences, came to the stunning realization of the military on the planet is bad (Okay ...).

…Also came to the conclusion that there will be a shift in global consciousness very soon, and he was also the negotiations on how it may be associated with alien visitations and crop circles.

Several reasons as to why our confrontations, uh, just described, uh, would be AWKWARD.

First perspective job that me so much i called is considered completely into relaxation (although he worked in the media). Secondly, discussing the reasons for shamanism and psychedelics, citing personal existential crisis.

What is this crisis, you ask?

I don't know, because he is not telling this. Yes, it may be a personal profile. But for someone who is trying to be deep and personal through his books, it would seem make sense to seek personal qualities Alison Lohman and drag me to hell character. For someone preaching the current lack of humanity, social understanding and Nihilism in the media – only I'd heard, some of those are on a personal level.

After the message around me in the film and, again, I ask the chat: it should be excited about My prospects or will I go crazy and try to self-actualize?

Answer:

Any job I have or acquire can give me, filled with existential crisis daemon ... But you know what? As I said, I'm in the lowest levels of Maslow's hierarchy. They live in reality. It is necessary to promote himself and find safety, in particular.

In principle, if my life and Maslow status can represent the film I was a pre-nose job, Paula Abdul, sings "Party." I got My first mini-"paycheck" today, so what I am.

Hell to the Yes.

Love unemployed? Share our story:

View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言