Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月22日 星期六

Fired not fun, but you are a survivor.


i am a teacher. Still ont ete, always wanted to ...

The Plan I've had to teach as long as I've health good and applause of the morning was to meet these children.

Like most of you, I always thought I would have a purpose when and how I would.

Life has a way told the intervention, but, but now I am not so if one of you really are in charge of the next. If you lecture your ecriture living a normal life, you know the future is not the most, or even Serah;

Sur two months ago I received the redoutee "cheerful good" indicting that it had become almost faible on totem pole teaching, he would likely face unemployment the line apres June 17, the last day of school this year.

Go back to getting off the drawing board

Apres Une, thirty years of teaching, I never for a moment thought reprendre I will be important, and should be attached to the appealing letter enquete. Comme might, however, and I had for years colleges remontent immediate capacities as Job recherche meeting this was a normal in growth.

I had the inverse of the Anciennete I "there-ness" since we just moved to close to your daughter and all his family, so my time in the public school districts had less than a year. An obvious candidate is being shown the door, I tried to appear the name of the "in charge" of my emotions, but honestly, I was in a collision.

In self-pity me, I couldn't help but pity for the new marque selection finished College, stress help from CBEST exam, and was now, said their career was prepared to put on hold or maybe even finished.

I will be looking to work in the area you have rapidement, as information about the amount that each district was in the same situation: there was no work I saw in South Dakota ... But a little far from sunny southern California and two, three, des grandaughters.

The new picture is

Fortunately, tired of coincidental work in my life to dive in a replacement possible efforts.

Apres Gulf, my passion and writing loisirs qui, with a couple of years ago I wrote a book, "Radical excellence," the more you-a sound professional moins. Then I developed a website that share much of what happened with the idea of teaching and learning process.

As part of this process, I also wrote a series of ebooks on learning in today's society, and also one relationship on between playing Golf is good and life is good.

I don't have experts on website-business development, but I learned enough to know what "route rapidement wealth" was not part of the equation, but, in a domaine of possibility to build a business that was profitable over a period of six months.

Taking steps real action

Of teacher pay I give you in summer, and I was already a agreements with teaching as an adjunct professor in a University, so that I could pass for six months without having to maintain a one sign on exit.

So as part of a transition, the Web site and are writing efforts ont augmente and do some independants copywritng for a company.

Both were est that both positive.

Do not take ACTION I started the process of a continuing income generation.
Do not take ACTION my spirit ont ete-energized with the current activity has given me a genuine hope on the future.
Certainly a business Internet is a realistic plan, but not to the UN is the best for you.

What is needed, however, is that you don't just sit there wallowing in remorse: is there something ... it could be the best, but this can des.

Never leave. Never. Soon, you will come out stronger, a survivor.








John Hitchcock avec involved in year forty-fifth in the classroom, to the East in New York State and California. He'll more about personnel and entreprise mission to raise "apprentissage level" for students and a radical excellence do not return to the use of traditional values. Discover practical methods to do so http://education-for-excellence.com in


沒有留言:

張貼留言