Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2010年12月7日 星期二

Provided outside of my day!!!!!!!!!!!!


After I graduated College, I took this great work at a major bank where I'll do a rotation 2 year program. I'll rotate within all the different parts of the Bank or finance credit risk etc. etc. Well six months into the job began the economy rooms and rotations cancelled due to cost savings.

So in the meantime I was stuck in my home base in this terrible part where administrators was the biggest low lifes. The service I had stuck to is one service consumers never see or even could imagine a Bank has. Payment processing is called. They take people who have GED (if that) and put them in this factory like configuring but call Bank work. None of the managers had a college education, which isn't a big deal, if you don't have a degree, but at least get some professionalism in your work. These administrators all came from these rough upbringings and will take an oath to employees. You can tell them if you were going to the bathroom, which is how badly micro-managed. I recall an incident where my manager came to me and said I should start coming in 6 a.m. said no because I drive my MOM to a train every morning. Have the courage to tell me because my family is wealthy that my mom just needs to purchase a car. I said that my family is very rich, but my MOM doesn't know how to drive a car. It was all these different episodes week will only irritate our me. So, I decided to stay until you got better economy.

In the meantime, I went beyond what they asked me to do. I got all so well that people will come to me and say, thank God you're here because without you I would be so miserable. I go to guy everyone asking for help. So one day the Department Manager made an announcement that part of us that are sold to another company and start 1st SEP will all work on this new company.

Good 4 months later took a day off work for personal purposes and got a call from an administrator saying please call the Department Manager a quarter after 12. So I made that he provided me. How terrible it is that to dismiss someone over the phone? The thing that gets me the most is said to me I hope you don't think that couldn't face and do this was just the only time HR had? What a tool I just lay off me and you're worried impression of you?

Disable out my day!!!!!!!!!!!!, 5.0 out of 5 based on ratings;

This post was submitted by Paul.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言