Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2010年12月8日 星期三

And thought by eliminating the position will save money …

I was one of five patrons enterprise level of fitness for a company with a significant presence in nine different countries. Our responsibilities include, but not limited to teaching the basic fundamentals of personal training, facilitating personal training certification laboratories, leading a workshop about the suitability of policies and procedures, which had two or three all-day events, in addition to overseeing certain aspects of the services of the suitability of all the clubs in the area of the company.

I was the epitome of successful teacher, especially since the company will hire anyone with a pulse that I thought the club managers had what it took to be successful, I had people in my class who knew absolutely nothing about the human body. This was one of the benefits of working because, while I am talking about himself as a teacher, I need to relay my favorite quote from SOCRATES: "I can teach anyone anything. Just to make them think, ' I got to underlie a new train of thought. and I had no problem making learning fun editing. In fact, here I am 13-months later and remained in contact with many of the people I had in my classes. Thus, the second day back from two weeks of vacation time and make a site visit with my direct supervisor when Gets a page and my notifies you that it has a conference call on 12 and then 15 minutes later.

Enter the name of the Office, close the door and made himself comfortable. Next thing I know, the representatives of two HR at the advised that due to [operation of agenda Obama], eliminating the position of fitness School to reduce the costs of the company. My last day on salary was two weeks to make it so I guess that was giving me two weeks notice.

My responsibilities, added to those of the person who taught the aspect "enterprise" activity to sales people and GMs. was the first question out of my mouth, "What he knows for fitness?" The response … "Has seven personal training certifications." replied to "What does that tell me regarding his knowledge of the human body?" was positive that these credentials made him an expert, but as most are aware, informs all a PT certification is to know how to study how to (enter your choice here each certificate PT) wants to know how it works, the Body is unable to meet THE objectives as AYTeS dictate when it should be it notifies their goals so that you can fulfill your knowledge base about how to run this amazing machine. I was pissed, particularly forgotten more than school grad than will ever know, and I would like to know, but what happens to take place. How to fill out my point, resigned from new responsibilities of just a few weeks in the mission. So because I am still unemployed, have returned to school for Ph.d. and continue to lose market share!

And thought by eliminating the position will save money ..., 5.0 out of 5 based on ratings (4)

This post made-Sheik Yerbouti.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言