Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2010年12月14日 星期二

If a crazy person lets you navigate it means to be healthy right?

I started working on a very small organization in early 2010. They told me they hire me to help the company President stay organized. This obviously had tons of leads for new business but had trouble tracking everything and staying in touch with networking contacts. They forgot to mention that it had severe ADHD undiagnosed and a book event of narcissistic personality disorder.

My first task was to help the President (Let's call the Crazy) plagiarize documents for a report that was supposed to write that was 2 months overdue. I tried to avoid involvement, culminating with a few weeks later accuse me is everything that was wrong with the report, which included me screaming kids for things not completing this ever assigned. This insane blame happened many times. Once told me I was stupid. I would like to quit, but several of my equally miserable colleagues told me that when people close to the owners will never provide a good reference.

Crazy often will wake up with an excellent idea of what to do about us, and we will all have to drop everything we did for the investigation of the fluid stupid. They had nothing to do with the truth in all things, and often have no qualifications focused or contacts (huge defense contracts, construction of power stations, rescuing oiled wildlife in the Gulf).

One day, I was looking for the other owner of the company (Let's call the Angry because of the tendency to scream in unsuitable people, such as the Auditor by the IRS). I am told that he was Angry against the delegation who buys a truck for the enterprise. Since the company had nearly every undertaking, I can't imagine what they thought they needed a truck for. The brand new truck costs $ 21000.

The following Tuesday, Crazy and Angry called me in their Office. Crazy informed me that I would be provided at the end of the day because the company had financial problems and not enough work to keep us all busy. I said would do anything they could to help me find other work and that you will get a good reference. Angry looked like it might cry. As it began to dawn on me that I never would have had to deal with these psychos again I began to get giddy. As it was through this Crazy rambling apologize should try not to laugh. I think they thought was going to be upset but I had to get out of there fast before the giggles.

My birthday was a few days later. One of my co-workers take account of what time did you spend a day helping Crazy find reading glasses in filthy Office then get yelled at Crazy not to obtain feedback on a project that Crazy had already looked and send an email about. This isn't my problem was the best birthday present ever.

If a crazy person lets you navigate it means to be healthy right? 4.8 out of 5 based on scores of 12

This post was submitted by anonymous.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言